Windows Phone Support Includes:
- How to retrieve Windows login password
- Reset and recover Windows system password
- Download Windows Help program
- How to Use Support Center in Windows XP
- Use Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp
- How to install from Windows Store
- Download and Install Windows 7 Installer
- Common registry issues in Windows
- Recover from a corrupted Windows registry
- Fix Windows 7 driver issues
- Microsoft Windows product installation
- Windows 10 update problems and errors
Why Microsoft Windows Support?
- Expert Microsoft Windows Computer Support
- 24/7 Premium Windows Help Services
- Instant Access to Windows Certified Technicians
- Secure Remote Support over the Internet
- Technical Windows Expertise and Knowledge
- Accountability and Ownership
- Honesty and Professionalism
- Win-Win Best Practice and Approach
- Timely Training and Certification
- Affordable and Reliable Technical Assistance
- 24/7 Access to Windows Phone Support Services
- Customer-centric & Quality Approach
- Windows Problems are Timely Fixed
- Committed to Quality & Customer Satisfaction
If your Windows 10 Start Menu has become unresponsive or you are able to use its tools, then you should try out some technical procedures to troubleshoot the Windows 10 start menu critical error. It’s an irritating problem that can potentially stop you from using a slew of useful applications and features to the fullest. You should take on the start menu Windows 10 not working issue using all the contemporary and advanced Windows support techniques.
Before you start troubleshooting the issue, you should firstly check if your Windows 10 PC is updated. Recently, Microsoft had rolled out an update to address some crucial issues. You may install the updates immediately.
But if your computer system is already updated, then you need to implement the following technical procedures in case of Windows 10 start menu and Cortana not working:
Back up your Windows 10 PC:
Before you address the issues with Windows 10 start button, you must back up all the Windows files that you don’t want to lose any longer. Take all your Windows files to a safe location before any troubleshooting procedure. Go through the official page https://support.microsoft.com/en-in and find your solutions easily.
Restart your computer:
Sometimes, restarting Windows 10 computer may also address such irritating errors easily. You should try out restarting the system and then check if the issues have been resolved.
Create new user profile on your Windows 10 PC:
Creating new user profile may also help you troubleshoot problem in opening start menu on your Windows 10 PC. If you log into a new profile on your computer system, then Windows 10 creates a start menu loaded with all the applications and features. Here you can have an access to the programs and troubleshoot the real reason for Windows 10 start menu not working properly. You may visit https://windowssupportphonenumber.com to find out a real time solution for the Windows 10 issues.
Scanning the system files:
There might be a malicious program in your Windows 10 PC that you are unable to open Windows 10 start menu. In addition, some of the Windows 10 computer systems have also developed some other issues such as Cortana process not running, irritating Windows 10 installation issues, and others.
You may scan the system files with the help of an expert Microsoft Windows technical support professional through their toll-free free Windows customer support phone number. On the other hand, Microsoft does also have an advanced start menu troubleshooter for Windows 10 to deal with such technical challenges in a real time.
If you are new to these technical procedures, then you would better for a reliable Windows call support service to fix Windows 10 start menu not working. There has always been an easy support system in place for the errors in Windows 10 computers—you should never worry if you are unable to open Windows 10 start menu.
- Know All About Windows 10 Fall Creator Update
- Windows Support Number and Resolution to One Drive Sync Hitch
- Get Rid of the Irritating Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10
- Windows Support Phone Number for Windows Update Error 0x800704dd-0x90016
- In Need to Fix Windows Error Code 80070422? Reach Help
- Is Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool Not Working? Get Assistance
- Get an Updated Workaround to Fix the Frequent Crashing Issues in Windows
- Stay Updated with Microsoft Windows Latest Updates
- Instant Windows Customer Support to Help You Resolve Irritating Errors
- Looking for an Instant Solution for Windows? Here’s How You Can Contact Technicians
- Microsoft Windows Support to Fix Common Issues in Windows PC
- Want to Get Windows help? Reach us for Contact Support
- Enhancing Performance of Your Windows PC Using Best Tricks
- Windows Phone Number for Customer Service
- Call Windows Support
- Windows Help
- Windows 10 Support
- Now get the solution to the unusual Windows trouble with the help of Windows Support Phone Number
- Obtain easy ways for the Windows Hindrance using Windows Support Phone Number
- Windows 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
Disclaimer - WindowsSupportPhoneNumber.com is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. We offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.